Fees for Psychological Therapy
- First session (60 minutes): £110
- Follow up therapy sessions (50 minutes): £110
- Completion of PMI funding request form for further treatment: Free
- Summary report if needed: £250
Fees for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Assessments
Fees vary depending on the age of the child/young person as they require different assessments. Below is a general guide, dependant on age at the time of the assessment, for our multidisciplinary NICE guidance compliant autism assessments. Should additional assessments/liaison with other professionals be requested/required, the price quoted will reflect those.
- 2-6 years old – £1,840
- 6-16 years old – £1,960
- 16 years 11 months plus – £1,900
Please note that having an assessment for autism does not always lead to a diagnosis of autism.
Policy Excess & Policy Lapse
If there is an excess on your policy, you are liable to pay that after the first session.
Should your policy lapse during treatment you will be liable to pay for the remaining sessions.
We require 48 hours’ notice to cancel a session. Where there is less notice, or you fail to attend your appointment, the full fee for that session will be incurred.
Most Private Medical Insurance does not cover non attended or late notice cancellation fees so please check with your insurer as you may be liable to pay the full amount of the session.
We will endeavour to give you as much advance notice as possible for holidays or of any need to cancel a future appointment.
In order to keep everyone safe for face-to-face sessions in clinic, the following measures are in place:
- We ask that only one parent, wearing a mask, and child/young person enter the building.
- Sanitizer is available for use on arrival and exit from the building.
- The room will be set out to ensure social distancing.
- Any materials used will be disinfected prior to use and after use.
- Clients are advised to dress warmly in cold weather as the windows in the room may be open to provide ventilated air.
- Completion of our COVID-19 risk assessment is required prior to any initial face-to-face appointment taking place.
- For future appointments we ask that you notify us should anyone in your household have any COVID-19 symptoms, or be in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or who is suspected to have COVID-19, and we can move the appointment to an online session.
Confidentiality of Online Sessions
We do not allow for you to record sessions without prior consent. We will not be recording any of your sessions unless she has prior consent from you and this has been discussed and agreed and you have signed a consent form.
We do not consent to you letting anyone else listen in to any part of the online session (via phone or any other technical device or in person) without prior agreement with us.
Unexpected Unavailability of Therapist
If your work is interrupted due to your therapist having unexpected long term unavailability, either Dr Lawrence or another Clinical Psychologist, will be in touch with you to let you know so you can contact your Private Medical Insurer and discuss finding another provider.
Please note that we are unable to respond in an emergency situation. If you need support in an emergency then please contact your GP, the emergency services, or duty social worker for immediate advice and support.
Mental health telephone support is available from the Samaritans on 116 123.
Adélie Psychology Ltd will not undertake work that may lead or link to legal proceedings.
Updated: 8 October 2021