Self-funding Fees for Psychological Therapy
- First therapy session (60 minutes): £110
- Follow up therapy sessions (50 minutes): £110
- Parent consultation (90 minutes): £165
- Summary report if needed: £240
- Specialised assessments are quoted for individually based on clinical need
Quotations are valid for 3 months from the date of the quotation. We reserve the right to review the quotation after this time period has lapsed.
Payment of Fees
Payment is due via bank transfer/BACS on the day of the appointment.
Should fees not be paid, no further sessions will be offered until payment has been received.
We reserve the right to exercise our statutory right to claim interest at a rate of 8% on unpaid debts. We also reserve the right to claim any costs associated with debt recovery.
We require 48 hours’ notice to cancel a session. Where there is less notice, or you fail to attend your appointment, the full fee for that session will be incurred.
We will endeavour to give you as much advance notice as possible for holidays or of any need to cancel a future appointment.
In order to keep everyone safe for face-to-face sessions in clinic, the following measures are in place:
- We ask that only one parent, wearing a mask, and child/young person enter the building.
- Sanitizer is available for use on arrival and exit from the building.
- The room will be set out to ensure social distancing.
- Any materials used will be disinfected prior to use and after use.
- Clients are advised to dress warmly in cold weather as the windows in the room may be open to provide ventilated air.
- Completion of our COVID-19 risk assessment is required prior to any initial face-to-face appointment taking place.
- For future appointments we ask that you notify us should anyone in your household have any COVID-19 symptoms, or be in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or who is suspected to have COVID-19, and we can move the appointment to an online session.
Confidentiality of Online Sessions
We do not allow for you to record sessions without prior consent. We will not be recording any of your sessions unless we have prior consent from you and this has been discussed and agreed and you have signed a consent form.
We do not consent to you letting anyone else listen in to any part of the online session (via phone or any other technical device or in person) without prior agreement with us.
Where there has been no client contact for 3 months or more and no planned future appointment, we will aim to provide top up sessions in a timely manner when requested, dependant on the availability of the clinician.
Any requests for sessions following a 3-month gap will be subject to the latest Terms and Conditions at that time. Please be aware that this may include an increase in session fees.
Unexpected Therapist Unavailability
If your work is interrupted due to your therapist having unexpected long term unavailability, either Dr Lawrence or another Clinical Psychologist, will be in touch with you to discuss options.
Please note that we are unable to respond in an emergency situation. If you need support in an emergency then please contact your GP, the emergency services, or duty social worker for immediate advice and support.
Mental health telephone support is available from the Samaritans on 116 123.
Adélie Psychology Ltd will not undertake work that may lead or link to legal proceedings.
Last updated: 8 October 2021